An ongoing programme of cooperation with leading creative universities in Moscow, where participants can learn the latest techniques and experiment with new materials and technologies.
Learning is impossible without practice, especially where creative professions are concerned. The Vaults Centre for Artistic Production gives novice artists, architects and designers the opportunity to make cultural production part of the education process, to acquire work skills on professional equipment, and plunge into the creative atmosphere of artistic workshops.
We choose the optimal form of interaction for each educational institution. Students attend practical lessons together with their own teachers and the Vaults specialists, realize the practical section of graduation projects, and take part in open calls held in association with institutes.
Institutes participating in the Students at the Vaults programme
– Institute of Business and Design (B&D)
– Rodchenko Moscow School of Photography and Multimedia
– National Research University “Higher School of Economics” (NRU HSE)
– Gnesin Russian Academy of Music
– Kosygin State University of Russia
– Moscow State Stroganov Academy of Design and Applied Arts
– Russian Institute of Theatre Arts—GITIS
– Universal University
How to become a participating institute
Send us an email with the subject “Students at the Vaults” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo: Anya Todich