We are usually open from Monday to Sunday inclusive.
Please note: Some workshops and events in the Workshop are by appointment. On the first and third Monday of the month the Workshop is closed — this means we are tidying up and making the space even more comfortable. Please check the schedule in advance.
from 12:00 to 20:00
Every two hours we close the Forest for a 10-minute cleaning.
The second Monday of each month is a day off.
– We take care of each other.
– We use words to resolve conflicts.
– We respect others’ personal space.
– We are good at sharing and giving.
– Please do not come to the Atelier with food and drinks. Drinking water and cups are available in the Forest.
– A facilitator may ask you to leave the Atelier if you break the rules.
– Atelier staff are not responsible neither for the visitors’ failure to follow the rules and safety procedures, nor for their health.
We are glad to meet visitors of all ages. If you are under the age of 14, be sure to bring an adult with you.
Adult visitors are fully responsible for their own health and safety, as well as for the health and safety of their children.
When you enter the Workshop, we will ask you to complete a visitors consent form — this is a mandatory requirement. Please be prepared to read the extended version of the rules carefully; we can help you to explain them to your child.
Visitors of all ages are welcomed in the Forest.
You can leave a child over the age of 7 in the Forest under the supervision of a facilitator. The facilitator can supervise no more than two children at a time.
Please be understanding of this rule: it is essential for safety and quality work.
Parents can leave their children at the Atelier for the maximum time of 1 hour. The parent must stay in touch and return to the Atelier at the request of the facilitator.
When you enter the Forest, we ask that you take off your street shoes to keep the space clean. Please bring a change of shoes or socks with you (preferably with a non-slip sole).